Deck Staining and Fence Staining
Increase Curb Appeal and Property Value
- Small cosmetic changes to the exterior of your house can exponentially boost the curb appeal of your home when it comes time to sell. However, it can be a labor intensive process and can peel or crack if not done right – always get a professional opinion before tackling a big project on your own.
- A home with a well-maintained backyard offers more usable space for homeowners and potential buyers, maximizing the value of your plot of land.
- Repainting or re staining your deck or fence can be up to 90% cheaper than replacing it! Not only that, it can actually keep you from having to replace or rebuild for years to come.
Protect Your Investment
- Most stains double as water-sealants, which will protect your deck or fence from the effects of weather, since rain and snow can warp or rot the wooden boards. If you have recently gotten the services from an Austin Fence Company – Fence Repair & Installation then you will want the fences to last as long as possible. Staining or painting them will be the best way to protect them.
- Not only can painting or staining protect wood boards from water, it also strengthens it to defend against the normal wear and tear of exterior surfaces, extending the life of your deck or fence.
- Pair the protective properties of paint with thorough preparation of the area, including replacing or repairing any cracked or rotted boards, for even better protection.
Add Color and Personality
Is your white picket fence starting to look a little grey? Want to add a touch of personality to your property without the added expense and hassle of landscaping or gardening? A professionally painted fence or deck can add that bit of visual interest that gives your property serious curb appeal!
We offer staining in clear transparent, semi-transparent, and solid stain. All three staining applications have their own merits, and we’ll make sure that we give you the right advice for your situation.
Sometimes it only takes a simple power-washing to make your deck or fence, ask our professional advice before spending money to stain. You can inquire with Hillsborough Fencing for more information about fencing and staining.
Sunwest Painting also provides minor repair services for fences and decks, this is based on the damage and if rot is detected.