Whether it’s an interior renovation or an exterior makeover, we at Sunwest Painting can bring the same level of attention and care to your business that we would your home.
Commercial painting from Sunwest Painting includes:
- Office Painting
- Medical Offices
- Townhouse and Apartment Complexes
- Daycares and Nurseries
- Small and Large Businesses
- Retail Stores
- fast food outlets and restaurants
- hospitals and nursing homes
- New Industrial Building Renovations
- Pre-Construction Painting
- Underground Parking Garage Painting
- Hotels and Motels
- Dance Studios and Gyms
- Arenas and Entertainment Venues
- Graffiti Removal
- Line Painting and Line Marking
- Epoxy and Concrete Floor Painting
Commercial Painting Services
Commercial painting presents its own unique challenges and needs, that we are more than ready to help fill. We can handle large-scale jobs that many other residential painting contractors are unable to. We can work around your business needs to minimize disruption to your business, your clients, and your employees. We’ll work in the evenings or overnight. We’ll consult with you on all aspects of the project. We’ll use low VOC paints for painting your commercial building, to improve the quality of your business and protect your investment for years to come.
Why Use Sunwest Painting?
At Sunwest Painting, we are dedicated to making your commercial building painting experience as seamless and comfortable as possible. To ensure YOUR satisfaction, and are dedicated to offer you:
- 2 year guarantee of quality for All of our Commercial Painting projects
- Always greeted with friendly and personable staff
- 20+years of experience in the painting industry
- Members of the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Daily and weekly painting job updates
- On time arrival of professional commercial painters
- All experienced painters undergo a thorough criminal background check
- Environmentally friendly use of toxic paint using low/zero VOC paints
- A team of craftsmen who are truly dedicated to insuring a professional job
- Drop sheets and covering of all belongings to protect surfaces not to be painted
- A clean and neat work site
- Dry-wall and plaster work as needed (as per the contract)
- Carpentry work as needed (as per contract)
- We repair and fix water-damaged areas (as per the contract)
- We repair and restore damaged wood surfaces (as per the contract)
- And much more!
We are dedicated to making your commercial property special and unique to your situation. We are also flexible with business hours, so this will be minimal disruption to your clients and/or employees.