Pressure Washing/Exterior Painting Checklist
- Make sure that all doors and windows are closed, so water does not come in.
- Windows and screens are softly rinsed off. If no one is able to be home, leave all gates unlocked for access. (Worker will ring your bell to check in with homeowner).
- Make sure all bushes are trimmed so we have enough space to work in tight areas. When using ladders, employee security comes first.
- Move all items away from walls like grills and other items.
- If you have pets, please plan accordingly.
- If your exterior door is scheduled to be painted, we need access to paint it on the last day of your painting project.
Door(s) to remain open until paint is dry. Excluded: stain doors, unless specific request and pricing was provided andapproved.
Please let us know the location of home security cameras and alarm sensors (sometimes are hidden)so we may protect them against water or paint.