Our Interior Painting Preparation Checklist will help you with your painting project.
- Remove wall hangings.
- Remove valuables and decorations.
- Move furniture to the center of the room, at least 3 ft away from walls.
- Ensure that your color and sheen selection is turned in via email or mail.*
- You will not have access to the room that will be painted, arrange to be in a different room.
- Arrange for children and pets to be away from the areas to be painted.
- If hiring multiple contractors, it is best to have painters last so that your new paint job does not get ruined. Carpet installation is the exception.
*You can email your color and sheen selection to email@example.com with the address of the project as the Subject line.
If mailing in your selection please mail it to 6288 San Ignacio Ave STE B San Jose, CA 95119
Please choose colors and sheen by the Friday before your project begins.