Painting Kitchen Cabinets
Based on just how much time is spent there, kitchens are often one of the most luxurious and modern features of homes. Whether cooking and sharing meals with family members, or hosting friends and neighbors, the kitchen can be easily be considered the heart of the home. This is why so many homeowners invest into updating their kitchens more than any other room in the house.
The easiest and most effective way to make a drastic difference in your kitchen, is by painting the cabinets. Kitchen cabinets are generally expensive household fixtures to replace if you don’t like the way they look. This is why homeowners often call us to paint their cabinets. We can paint and refinish kitchen cabinets, depending on what look our customers want to achieve for their dream kitchen.
If your kitchen cabinets are in good shape, it would be beneficial for you to refinish them. Repainting your kitchen cabinets can be a project that takes less time than replacing. Your kitchen cabinets can be painted and finished to achieve the professional look you want for a percentage of the cost of brand new cabinets.
At Sunwest Painting, our top-rated painting contractors can perform a variety of services. One of our most requested and unique niche services is kitchen cabinet painting no matter what kind of material or age. We have the right experience to handle your kitchen painting project.
Why should you think about painting your kitchen cabinets?
- A lot of homeowners are saving money by “refacing” their kitchen cabinets. This is much more cost efficient than total replacement of the current kitchen cabinets.
- New hardware like hinges and pulls help you complete your cabinet upgrade. You can also choose to sand, paint or stain the interiors for a brand new look.
- This makeover can give your kitchen a brand new look and is more cost beneficial than installing brand new cabinets.
- Sunwest Painting cabinet painting projects basics:
- We will often take all of the doors and drawers fronts off-site to our specialized facility to have them sprayed.
- All of the stationary items are then brush and rolled on-site.
- The doors are reinstalled to finish – leaving them looking almost brand new!
- Cabinet painting is a much easier and shorter process than ordering and installing brand new cabinets.
- We will look after all of the uninstalling and reinstalling of doors and hardware. All that’s required of you is to remove the contents of your cupboards!
- The decision is all up to you. If you choose to repaint your cabinets, you have the option of picking a specific color that you want.
- You can coordinate the color of the cabinet to match the design of your kitchen or other appliances.